Registration for the event is now closed.
This Deep Dive, taking place on 28 and 29 March 2023, will focus on video and voice surveillance within financial institutions.
The recent fines in the US have highlighted the importance of banks reassessment of both video and voice surveillance policies and procedures. New communication and collaboration channels continue to pressure banks into adapting to the changing environment whilst ensuring complete compliance, all the while under continued budgetary pressure.
As technological solutions continue to improve, regulators promise to be less lenient. Now is the time to understand how to keep pace with regulatory expectations, where the coverage gaps lie, and what obstacles lie in the way of effectiveness of review.
What can you expect?
Taking place over two days each with three hours of debates and interactive roundtable discussions for financial institution delegates, you will have the opportunity to:
- Discover ways your institution can improve its approach to both video and voice surveillance
- Hear from senior practitioners as to whether sustainable compliance with expanding regulatory demands is only achievable through the adoption of new technology
- Benchmark your comms surveillance capabilities against your peers
- Hear and interact with your peers globally
- Identify ways to increase efficiency within your institution
- Document your continued professional development by gaining CPD credits
- Expand your professional network
- Do regional privacy laws get in the way of ensuring capture of regulated activity on voice channels?
- Adherence to comms policies: is it all about people and training?
- Tone from the top: what are the continuing conduct and culture issues involved in video surveillance?
- Using the latest advances in surveillance technology to your advantage
- How can behavioural analysis be used best to enhance surveillance?
- Is taking a risk-based approach to voice surveillance the best way?
Who should attend?
Managing Directors, Directors, and Head of Functions from Banks and Asset Managers working within:
How the Deep Dives work
- A series of interactive pre-booked roundtable discussions between financial institutions, moderated by 1LoD
- An inter-delegate messaging system
Private, off the record roundtables are moderated by 1LoD, and attended by delegates from financial institutions who have booked their place in advance. They take place on Zoom. Delegates are sent discussion topics, and an overall structure of the debate in advance to assist the flow of the discussion.
What have others said about attending our virtual events?
"1LoD offers great events the keep you informed about how the landscape is changing as well as understanding where you firm is verses your peers."
"A very worthwhile event to discuss current topics faced by the industry with colleagues and technology vendors. I would recommend this to anyone in Compliance and come prepared to share in a confidential setting."
"Participants were very open and willing to share views and ideas."
"The conference gave a great opportunity to discuss current practices and challenges. An outstanding line up of speakers, very professional organisation of the event, and online support for the attendees. Would definitely be interested to attend 1LoD events in the future."
"The event was helpful in informing and confirming where the technology involving voice surveillance is and the approaches implemented by banks."
Do you have a product or service that could benefit the audience?
Join the leading firms that are benefiting from the sponsorship and marketing opportunities available.
Contact Andrew Lennon now for details:
+44 (0)7914 215 980